Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Brother in-law Hammock (aka - Da BIL)

This project started out with a call from my mother in-law. She needed me to come over to her house and pick up my birthday present from her son and his family. After the 5 minute drive over and a 2 minute fight with the back of her Jeep Liberty, I am standing in awe of a 1948 Kenmore Rotary Sewing Machine and Cabinet Search Amazon.com for kenmore sewing machine parts. Wow!!! What a great Birthday Present!!

I make a quick call to my B-I-L and thank him profusely for the gift. He says in response, "You are welcome, by the way, I don't care what color my hammock is" - his birthday was just 10 days after mine so I had to start hussling.

Because he was not versed in the art of hammock camping, I had to make this video - How to set up the BIL Hammock - so he could actually use his new gift.

The following video shows some of the materials needed to build a camping hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment