Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Who am I and Why am I here?

www.cwhammocks.comcwHammocks.com
is a DIY (do-it-yourself) site that is wholly dedicated to the production and use of hammocks and camping gear.


According to my family and friends, I suffer from a horrible and debilitating condition. It is an awful condition that is known as ADOS

(attention deficit...

...oooooh shiney).

It could be very successfully argued that I like starting projects; this web site is dedicated to the one hobby I have that allows me to stay focused long enough to see a project through to completion. I have even tried to document the process with pictures, video, and this web site.

While I did not start cwHammocks for selling hammocks, I will talk with you all day long about the joy and comfort derived from NOT sleeping on the ground. Once you are enlightened, I will do my best to help you get off the ground.

Oh yeah! Please be patient while I get this site up and running. I am a full-time dad, husband, employee, and a part-time student and hammock tinkerer so you will need to check back early and often for new content.

 Search Amazon.com for hammocks

No comments:

Post a Comment